Tuesday, August 11, 2015

Top 10 Tuesday: Authors I've Read the Most Books From

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by the awesome people of The Broke and the Bookish

I had to get on my goodreads and scroll down my read list by author and I was happily surprised at the authors I had read the most from! So here are my 10 authors I've read the most books from:

1. C.S. Lewis (8 books) The Chronicles of Narnia & Mere Christianity 

2. Kelley Armstrong (8 books) The Darkest Powers, The Gathering, Omens, Visions, Deceptions, Sea of Shadows


3. Cassandra Clare (7 books) The Infernal Devices & The Mortal Instruments 1-4

4. Julie Kagawa (7 books) The Iron Fey, The Immortal Rules, The Lost Prince, Talon 


5. J.K. Rowling (7 books) The Harry Potter Series

6. Rick Riordan (7 books) The Percy Jackson Series, The Heroes of Olympus 1-2

7. Jennifer L. Armentrout (6 books) Half-Blood, Obsidian, Onyx, Don't Look Back, White Hot Kiss, Stone Cold Touch

8. Nicolas Sparks (6 books) A Walk to Remember, The Notebook, The Last Song, The Lucky One, True Believer, The Rescue 


9. Richelle Mead (6 books) Vampire Academy 1-4, Bloodlines 1-2

10. Judith McNaught (6 books) Something Wonderful, Whitney My Love, Until You, Remember When, A Kingdom of Dreams, Once and Always

What are some author you've read most from? Have you read any great authors I need to know about? Tell me in the comments, I'd love to know!

6 comments:

  1. You need to finish the Luxen series girl!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice article keep it up good work.I read your article your work is awesome.love status in hindi for girlfriend

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice article i love to read it you work awesome keep it up. dard shayari love

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey, i like your article specially your writing style keep it up i read your your all work.love status in hindi for girlfriend

    ReplyDelete
  5. || Thank you for all the hard work you put into it. It's really shows. i read you all post i love to read your post and you work well. love status in english

    ReplyDelete