Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Bekah's Fantasy List

Someone asked me what are some fantasy books that I would recommend to someone who wants to expand their genre reading. Some hardcore fantasy fans might disagree with me but paranormal and fantasy (in my book-pun intended) go hand-in-hand. So I've complied a list of SOME of my favorite fantasy books: Enjoy!


Starcrossed by Josephine Angelini
Dreamless by Josephine Angelini
Goddess by Josephine Angelini


Lark Rising by Sandra Waugh
Stolen Songbird by Danielle L. Jensen
A Creature of Moonlight by Rebecca Hahn


Cruel Beauty by Rosamund Hodge
The Falconer by Elizabeth May
Something Strange and Deadly by Susan Dennard


Nevermore by Kelly Creagh
Enshadowed by Kelly Creagh
Ella Enchanted by Gail Carson Levine


The Summoning by Kelley Armstong
The Awakening by Kelley Armstrong
The Reckoning by Kelley Armstrong


You Are Mine by Janeal Falor
Angelfall by Susan Ee
World After by Susan Ee


Touch of Power by Maria V. Snyder
Red Queen by Victoria Aveyard
Daughter of the Forest by Juliet Marillier



No comments:

Post a Comment