Friday, April 5, 2013

Book Review: Reached By: Ally Condie


Book Description:
After leaving Society to desperately seek The Rising, and each other, Cassia and Ky have found what they were looking for, but at the cost of losing each other yet again. Cassia is assigned undercover in Central city, Ky outside the borders, an airship pilot with Indie. Xander is a medic, with a secret. All too soon, everything shifts again.

My Thoughts:
I really, really liked the book. I was really impressed with the way the author tied everything together in the end and although things weren't "settled" with the Rising and bringing down of the Society it was a well put together last book! I was nervous about reading this book since I wasn't super excited about the second book but it was just the fluff for the grand finale. At times I thought it went a little slow but that's because the author did a great job with the details and in the end they all came together! Everyone didn't get a happy ending but at the same time it ended happily! YEA!

I was kinda disappointed that Cassia didn't end up with Xander but that's because I thought Ky turned whiny in the second book and kept being whiny during the 3rd for a while and I wasn't liking him as much as I did in the first book.

I was Team Xander but he did get a happy ending.

Overall it was great! and I would recommend this series!!!

Language: none
Violence: mild
Sexual Content: mild
Drugs/Alcohol: none

1 comment: